WTR Fireside Chat Series: Gevo CEO Pat Gruber to Discuss Key Events and Commercial Development of Ethanol-to-Jet (ETJ) Technology on October 21, 2021 at 4:30 pm EDT.
|52 Week Range||$0.55-$15.57|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||14.93 MM|
|Shares Out (MM)||201.88|
|Market Cap (MM)||$1,200.80|
|Enterprise Value ($MM)||$1,107|
|Debt to Equity||N.M.|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$0.902|
|Fiscal Year End||December|
- On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:30 pm EDT, we will be hosting Gevo CEO Pat Gruber in our WTR Fireside Chat Series. This event is open to all investors with live viewing limited to the first 1000 registrants. The event will also be available for on-demand viewing using the same link.
- We will review recent key events and the company’s development of Ethanol-to-Jet (ETJ) technology. Recent events include:
- Gevo and Axens Ink Alliance for Ethanol-to-Jet Technology and Sustainable Aviation Fuel Commercial Project Development
- Gevo Partners with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Giant, Kiewit, on its Net-Zero 1 Project
- Gevo Awarded Patent for Process to Upgrade or Convert Ethanol and Bio-based Alcohols to Drop-In Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Gevo Acquires Butamax Patent Estate
- The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory Team Up with Gevo to Apply Argonne's GREET Model to its Net-Zero Project
- Our prior content on Gevo can be accessed here.
Water Tower Research is an investor engagement and stakeholder communications platform powered by sector experts with significant Wall Street and industry experience. We create, deliver, and maintain the information flow required to build and preserve relationships between companies and all of their stakeholders and investors. “Research for the other 99%™” opens the door for every investor to stay informed and ensures transparency, better engagement, and equal communication.
Gevo is approaching the tipping point in terms of the commercialization of its renewable hydrocarbon technology. Building off of the Net-Zero concept, the company believes it has a clear pathway to significant cash flow. This is no longer just an idea but is being validated by the company’s inking of $1.6 billion in offtake agreements as part of a ~$14 billion pipeline of contract negotiations. Facilitating even part of this pipeline would require multiple Net-Zero plants with each producing over $100 million in EBITDA at the plant level. This is backed by over $500 million in cash on the company’s balance sheet. The company also expects its RNG plant to begin generating cash flow in late 2022, providing a near-term source of cash.
A Net-Zero plant has not yet been constructed and will be a significant undertaking. Although commercial production has been proven, this is still a major step, and plants at this scale can experience unforeseen problems. This is especially noteworthy given it is the first of its kind. Another problem is simply the long runway to production and sales. Investors will have to be patient as Plant 1 is not expected to begin production of hydrocarbons until 2024.
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:30 pm EDT, we will be hosting Gevo CEO Pat Gruber in our WTR Fireside Chat Series. This event is open to all investors with live viewing limited to the first 1000 registrants. The event will also be available for on-demand viewing using the same link.
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...